Cherry Blossom in Columbus, Ohio, USA


Columbus in Ohio is definitely not the name which comes in your mind when you hear Cherry blossom. But for all the local residents to enjoy the lovely cherry blossom in Columbus itself , I will be sharing with you a list of places in Columbus.

1. Inniswood Botanical Garden which is also a metro park is the top place to visit for cherry blossom from mid April to early May. There are a number of cherry blossom trees at the entrance and then inside too. At this time there will be lovely tulips too. I had a wonderful time here last year at April end. All the flowers were at their peak stage.

2. Franklin park conservatory promises to showcase some cherry blossom tress at April end. I am planning a visit.

3. Scioto Mile has something always for all season.

4. Shafer Street, Athens, Ohio 45701.: I read about Cherry blossom in this street in an article but I have not been here. But I plan to go this time and check this place.

 Thats all for now. If I discover more places I will update here and also post pictures so check out this page later and also the above places in the upcoming cherry blossom season.

Tell me about any cherry blossom places you know in Columbus in the comments section below.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook

Follow Me

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts