Homemade salsa with tomatoes and Pineapple:Zesty flavour


Recently I made this super flavorful zesty salsa with pineapples,onions and tomatoes. It is sweet, tangy with a little touch of heat from green chilies. Perfect with tacos , for which I actually made this.

Ingredients:

#Tomatoes(I used roma tomatoes which are quite hard because you have to take only the flesh/wall part. Cut into small cubes)- half cup

#Pineapples(cut into small cubes)-half cup

#Onion(red/yellow,cut into small cubes)-half cup

#Green chilies-depends on how much heat you prefer. I used 2 green chilies

#Chilli flakes- a pinch

#Zesty italian dressing-2-3 tbsp
If you dont have this dressing you can make your own by mixing<* juice of 1 lime/lemon, 1tsp white vinegar,salt,black pepper,sugar 1 tsp, chilli flakes, red bell peppers cut into very small pieces.*>until it is of syrupy consistency.

Procedure:
 Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a spoon until everything is coated in that zesty sauce.
Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.

Try this at home and let me know if you liked this. I love this salsa much much more than a store bought jar of salsa. I served this with shrimp and chicken tacos, Doritos and even as a salad dressing.

Thank you.
Tell me what recipes you would like me to post.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook

Follow Me

Follow Me On Instagram

Popular Posts